Photo

Can we install the disk space tool on multiple servers ?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 chrismatt83

chrismatt83

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 November 2015 - 02:10 PM

Ive installed it on one server which is server 2012 and I get the detailed reports and noticiations and works great. Unfortunately since I have multiple domains I have to get it installed in other servers.

But when trying to install  it on other servers its as if it refuses to work anymore. I have entered the same lisence but on other servers I no longer get the detailed reports or notification report via email ...The scheduled task looks like its completeing sucessfuly and no errors there.

Any ideas. I know its the not the messaging server configuration since verifying it via the gui sends a successful test message..

Anyone have any ideas..Any other requirements that I might have missed. Checked the tracing logs and everything looks good there. The account im using I know is an admin account with full permissions on the location im trying to get the report and notification on.

#2 jeffb

jeffb

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 372 posts

Posted 17 November 2015 - 01:23 PM

Feel free to upload the tracing for both a working install and a non-working install to www.netwrix.com/upload with a subject which is the same as this forum thread and I will be happy to take a look.  Installs on multiple servers won't have anything to do with it as this tool is not aware of any other installs so hopefully there is something in the tracing.  The tracing can be found in C:\Program Files (x86)\Netwrix\Disk Space Monitor\Tracing.  Please zip the tracing folder before uploading.

-Jeff

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, guests, anonymous users