4 replies to this topic

#1 Jas

Jas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 04:21 PM

Hello,

I'm testing enrolling myself before i deploy company wide, i'm getting the following error when i log into my system to enroll:

Automatic user enrollment failed: Unknown error (Error code:12007, URL:http://subdomain.exa...lecreated.asp).

Please contact your system administrator is this problem persists.

Thanks.

#2 Jas

Jas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 01:31 PM

when i visit the page via browser i get prompted for credentials, when i enter credentials it keeps prompting for credentials.

the error message comes up right away when i login to my system.

#3 Jas

Jas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 04:50 PM

Hey Seth,

Set Anonymous Authentication to Enabled and also Windows Auth is enabled which did the trick now i can enroll but my issue is when i visit my external address via web its logs on the person right away with any credentials. How can i lock it so user has to put the credentials in to access the enrollment page.

Thanks.

#4 Jas

Jas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 March 2015 - 01:35 PM

thanks, can you do me a favor and remove my selfserve portal address?

#5 ajdtech

ajdtech

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 04:04 AM

I'm also testing the password manager currently and am getting the 12007 error. I currently have Password Manager installed on a Windows 7 machine and when I launch Enrollment icon on that machine it works fine. On the Windows 8.1 machine on my network I get the 12007, but I can get to the web interface of Password Manager just fine from any machine on the network and even outside the network if I open port 80 to it. I checked the IIS settings and I do have Anonynmous Authentication enabled as was suggested above. Any ideas?

Thanks,

-Al

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, guests, anonymous users