1 reply to this topic

#1 cemal.demirsu

cemal.demirsu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 November 2017 - 07:16 AM

Hi to all,

I am new here and would like to ask to your opinion related usage of "User Account Lockout Examiner". Is it free as i have Netwrx Server Licence ? Anyone can help how to install ? Any feedback please ? I need to use this mainly to find out " which user locked caused by what and where from which workstation, computer,laptop, mobile etc.. ? And what is the reason ? Need to find out if any program or anything else causing this lockout.

Best Regards,

Cemal,

#2 jeffb

jeffb

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 01:58 PM

Hello,

Netwrix Account Lockout Examiner is a freeware product.  You can learn more about the product at the following page.  The documentation is also part of the download in order to assist in getting it up and running.  It is important to note that the tool is not a silver bullet for lockouts however it can get you moving in the right direction as far as assisting in identifying which domain controller a lockout occurred on as well as the IP origination as Windows sees it, of the lockout event.  It can examine running programs which may be using the account on a target workstation but does not do anything for examination of mobile devices or non Windows PCs.

https://www.netwrix....t_examiner.html

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, guests, anonymous users