• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 SuperFastDUde

SuperFastDUde

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 07:47 PM

I am getting an error when I try to install the Web-Based Password changer. The error I recieve is:

"Error during setting permissions in the registry: Value cannot be null. Parameter name: identity"

Then it just roll's back the changes and I'm back to square one. I was trying the Trial version, the freeware version says the same thing.

Thanks for your help with this.

SFD

#2 Brian Stern

Brian Stern

Advanced Member

• Technical Support
  • PipPipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 06:44 PM

I am getting an error when I try to install the Web-Based Password changer. The error I recieve is:

"Error during setting permissions in the registry: Value cannot be null. Parameter name: identity"

Then it just roll's back the changes and I'm back to square one. I was trying the Trial version, the freeware version says the same thing.

Thanks for your help with this.

SFD

Dear SuperFastDude,

Thank you for your Forum post.

Web-based Password Changer version 1.7.203 will resolve your issue. Please download and install the latest version of the software with the following link: to the link:

http://www.netwrix.c...cfull_setup.msi

Note:

-Installation must be performed under an account with administrative rights (local administrator user group)
-The Web-based Password Changer service account must be a member of the local administrator group on the computer where the product is being installed

Please let me know if the new version installs successfully and fixes this issue. I await your reply.

Sincerely,
Brian Stern

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, guests, anonymous users