• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 MRHIT

MRHIT

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 11:03 AM

I have downloaded the service monitor to monitor a particular service. It is working and emails me when these services stop. however i need it to automatically restart these services. i am told by Aidan Simister <Aidan.Simister@netwrix.com> that there is no way to purchase the full version and the restart of the services is included. However when i click on the radio button it tells me this option is not availabale on the freeware addition!

#2 Tommy Garvin

Tommy Garvin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 06:10 PM

I have downloaded the service monitor to monitor a particular service. It is working and emails me when these services stop. however i need it to automatically restart these services. i am told by Aidan Simister <Aidan.Simister@netwrix.com> that there is no way to purchase the full version and the restart of the services is included. However when i click on the radio button it tells me this option is not availabale on the freeware addition!

Hello MRHIT,

A colleague of mine, Joe Teti, will be in contact with you to further discuss the situation.

Best Regards,

Tommy

#3 Tommy Garvin

Tommy Garvin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 06:43 PM

Hello MRHIT,

A colleague of mine, Joe Teti, will be in contact with you to further discuss the situation.

Best Regards,

Tommy

Additionally, feel free to submit a support ticket if you have any additional technical questions or concerns.

Submit Support Ticket
http://www.netwrix.c...ort_ticket.html

Best Regards,

Tommy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, guests, anonymous users