Since it looks like the Local Policy we have in place is causing the application to not be able and create the scheduled task. is there a way to create the task manually? If so what application do I point too that actually does the checking of the services?
Can i Create the schedueld task Manually
Posted 03 March 2016 - 05:41 PM
Hi Joel, Service Monitor doesn't create a task in task scheduler that you could duplicate.
Have you made sure that you have all the prerequisites listed on the website in place, including .Net Framework? This product needs .NET Framework 2.0, 3.0 or 3.5
1) Install the program on any computer in the managed domain.
2) Enter names of the servers you want to monitor.
3) Supply a comma-separated list of e-mail addresses to send reports to (at least one e-mail is required).
4) Specify SMTP server settings (name, port, from address).
5) Click OK and enter account name and password which will be used to generate reports. The account must be powerful enough to connect to all managed servers using WMI.