I have install the Password Expiration Notifier, and the individual emails are working great. When I generate a report using the domain policy settings, the report is accurate.
However, the daily administrator report is different to the manually run report. It appears that the daily admin one is using the same as the 42 day report.
I have confirmed the users are getting the correct GPO, and their passwords are expiring at the correct time. It appears that the report that PEN is using is incorrect.
Attached is a copy of the PEN.txt file that has been cut down to just last nights run, and the user/domain names have been changed.