First off let me say sorry if I ask stupid questions here this is a little beyond my scope of knowledge. I set up Remote desktop for users outside my network. They can remote into a work pc and work from home. I used 1 pc to test everything and tested each user to make sure everything was working properly. Everything was working fine for the first 3 weeks. Now I have 3 user accounts that keep locking out. It usually takes 10 minutes and it will lock out again. I removed all the credentials from the my pc. I got rid of any rdp connection shortcuts with the passwords saved. So I do not know what is causing the accounts to lock out. I have a log showing 365 lockouts. I am not sure if it is the RDP that is causing my lockout, or if it in outlook. I am not sure but as far as i can tell noting on my PC or any others have anything that is constantly logging on. I am not sure how I am supposed to post my user log. If i post it in this thread it will be a mile long. I tried to attach the log file but i do not have permission. Please let me know what to do.