I've inherited a Netwrix installation and when I go into Reports > SQL Server > All SQL Server Data Changes > View, I get:Reporting Services Error
- The item '/Netwrix Auditor/Netwrix Auditor for SQL Server/Change Reports/All SQL Server Data Changes' cannot be found. (rsItemNotFound) Get Online Help
I found this page:
- Open the Netwrix Auditor Console using Right Click -> Run as Administrator.
- Select the Managed Object for the specified product with the issue
- Expand the Managed Object
- Expand the product
- Click on Reports
- On the right side click the blue "Upload" link to re-upload the reports and data source
The problem is there is no "Managed Object" icon, nor is there a SQL Server icon (which is what I'm trying to audit). The closest is "New SQL Server Plan" but that starts a wizard to create a new monitoring plan. Can anyone explain how to upload the reports?