• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 tastone

tastone

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 10:47 PM

I ran the scheduled task for analyzing my AD database in our test domain. Once the job completes I delete a user object then run through the wizard to search for missing objects. The change reporter finds the deleted user but says user not found when I try to restore the object. Any help would be appreciated to get this to work since were evaluating the product.

Thanks

#2 Brian Stern

Brian Stern

Advanced Member

• Technical Support
  • PipPipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 08:28 PM

QUOTE (tastone @ Aug 31 2009, 05:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I ran the scheduled task for analyzing my AD database in our test domain. Once the job completes I delete a user object then run through the wizard to search for missing objects. The change reporter finds the deleted user but says user not found when I try to restore the object. Any help would be appreciated to get this to work since were evaluating the product.

Thanks

Dear tastone,

Thank you for your Forum post. I am sorry for my delayed response.

When you have a chance, please go to http://www.netwrix.c...ort_ticket.html to submit a ticket for this issue. We are more than likely going to need the adcr.log file to further investigate this issue. This is a diagnostic file that can be found in the \Tracing subdirectory of the program installation folder.

Sincerely,
Brian Stern

#3 Terry

Terry

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 January 2011 - 03:01 PM

I tried registering the addump.dll as well and it returned an error "module was loaded but the call to DllRegisterServer failed. Error code 0x80070005.

Im on W7 pro , 64 bit and the AD change freeware is installed there , not onthe domain controller (by choice)

#4 Terry

Terry

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 03:34 PM

I tried registering the addump.dll as well and it returned an error "module was loaded but the call to DllRegisterServer failed. Error code 0x80070005.

Im on W7 pro , 64 bit and the AD change freeware is installed there , not onthe domain controller (by choice)

#5 Brian Stern

Brian Stern

Advanced Member

• Technical Support
  • PipPipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 03:47 PM

Thanks

Dear tastone,

Thank you for your Forum post.

You need to register the 'addump.dll' library. Please perform the following steps:

1. Run the Command Prompt as an administrator.
2. Type the following:
'cd %programfiles%\Netwrix\AD Change Reporter Full Version'
3. Press Enter.
4. Type 'regsvr32 addump.dll' and press Enter.
5. If you receive ‘DllRegisterServer in addump.dll succeeded’ message, try to run the AD Change Reporter data collection process. Otherwise send me a screenshot with the error message.

Please zip/archive the screenshot and upload it with the following link:

http://www.netwrix.com/upload

Please reference Forum Post # 234 in the subject line. I will be notified when it is successfully uploaded.

Let me know if the steps above resolve this issue or if further investigation is needed. I await your reply.

Sincerely,
Brian Stern

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, guests, anonymous users