• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 wsh_netwrix

wsh_netwrix

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 09:07 AM

The C$ is running low on disk space on our Netwrix AD Manage server. I have discovered that the AD Changes folder in c:\programdata\netwrix\management console\data has an identical duplicate folder in c:\users\all users\netwrix\management console\data. If I could delete one of these folders it would free 15GB of space. Is there a configuration issue here? Is there anything I can do to resolve this? Thanks in advance - Rob

#2 jeffb

jeffb

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 12:12 PM

The audit archive location should be the only place change data is written.  Whatever location is specified in the configuration you should keep and delete the other one.  You can also point this location at another drive (not mapped).

-Jeff

#3 wsh_netwrix

wsh_netwrix

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 03:41 PM

Thanks Jeff - we will keep programdata and deleting allUsers. The 2 x locations are identical down to the byte which suggests there are two processes writing simultaneously which concerns me slightly!

#4 wsh_netwrix

wsh_netwrix

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 04:02 PM

Er - just realised that 'AllUsers' is just a pointer to 'ProgramData', so the tool I was using was displaying the information incorrectly - sorry!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, guests, anonymous users