2 replies to this topic

#1 lacie1

lacie1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 07:55 AM

Hello.

We evaluate the disk space monitor (FREE) and have done so in 14 days. For a few days we received the following message in our email notifications.

--------------
This Is an Automatically generated message from NetWrix Disk Space Monitor. Please visit for more www.netwrix.com Products and updates.

I have done a reinstallation of the program but the error persists. The log file says.

DSM.exe Warning: 0: [TIME: 1, Time: 2010-07-10 03:00:09] Reading registry: Key = NotificationPeriod, Product = Disk Space Monitor
DSM.exe Warning: 0: [TIME: 1, Time: 2010-07-10 03:00:09] Reading registry for 32bit Failed. Reason: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
DSM.exe Error: 0: [TIME: 1, Time: 2010-07-10 03:00:09] Reading registry for 64bit Failed. Reason: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
DSM.exe Error: 0: [TIME: 1, Time: 2010-07-10 03:00:09] Return Default Value:

#2 Brian Stern

Brian Stern

Advanced Member

• Technical Support
  • PipPipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 07:28 PM

Hello.

We evaluate the disk space monitor (FREE) and have done so in 14 days. For a few days we received the following message in our email notifications.

--------------
This Is an Automatically generated message from NetWrix Disk Space Monitor. Please visit for more www.netwrix.com Products and updates.

I have done a reinstallation of the program but the error persists. The log file says.

DSM.exe Warning: 0: [TIME: 1, Time: 2010-07-10 03:00:09] Reading registry: Key = NotificationPeriod, Product = Disk Space Monitor
DSM.exe Warning: 0: [TIME: 1, Time: 2010-07-10 03:00:09] Reading registry for 32bit Failed. Reason: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
DSM.exe Error: 0: [TIME: 1, Time: 2010-07-10 03:00:09] Reading registry for 64bit Failed. Reason: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
DSM.exe Error: 0: [TIME: 1, Time: 2010-07-10 03:00:09] Return Default Value:

Dear lacie1,

Thank you for your Forum post.

Please answer the following questions:

- Under what account did you install Disk Space Monitor (domain\local user, user group membership) ?
- What account did you specify to run the Disk Space Monitor scheduled task (domain\local user, user group membership)?
- What operating system are you running on the computer where Disk Space Monitor is installed?

Also, could you please send me the entire contents of the Tracing sub-directory that can be found in the Disk Space Monitor installation directory?

Please zip/archive the files and upload them with the following link:

http://www.netwrix.com/upload

Please reference post number(376) in the subject line. I will be notified when they are successfully uploaded. I await your reply.

Sincerely,
Brian Stern

#3 Brian Stern

Brian Stern

Advanced Member

• Technical Support
  • PipPipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 07:52 PM

Dear lacie1,

Thank you for your Forum post.

Please answer the following questions:

- Under what account did you install Disk Space Monitor (domain\local user, user group membership) ?
- What account did you specify to run the Disk Space Monitor scheduled task (domain\local user, user group membership)?
- What operating system are you running on the computer where Disk Space Monitor is installed?

Also, could you please send me the entire contents of the Tracing sub-directory that can be found in the Disk Space Monitor installation directory?

Please zip/archive the files and upload them with the following link:

http://www.netwrix.com/upload

Please reference post number(376) in the subject line. I will be notified when they are successfully uploaded. I await your reply.

Sincerely,
Brian Stern

Dear lacie1,

Disk Space Monitor 1.2.50 will resolve your issue. You can download the fixed version with the following link:

http://www.netwrix.c...mfree_setup.msi

Sincerely,
Brian Stern

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, guests, anonymous users