• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 sbhnet

sbhnet

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 03:55 AM

I've just finished installing the Freeware version of Password Manager and am in the process of configuring it. When in the Admin Portal, I click on Settings/Predfined Questions and immediately get an error: "Cannot get ALObj" with an error code of -2147417851. Any suggestions? I'm running on Windows Server 2003 SP2+, with IIS installed and ASP enabled.

#2 Brian Stern

Brian Stern

Advanced Member

• Technical Support
  • PipPipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 08:38 PM

I've just finished installing the Freeware version of Password Manager and am in the process of configuring it. When in the Admin Portal, I click on Settings/Predfined Questions and immediately get an error: "Cannot get ALObj" with an error code of -2147417851. Any suggestions? I'm running on Windows Server 2003 SP2+, with IIS installed and ASP enabled.

Dear sbhnet,

Thank you for your Forum post.

I will be sending you the fixed version of the Password Manager software in a few minutes. I will be doing this through our ticketing system.

Sincerely,
Brian Stern
NetWrix Technical Support

#3 sbhnet

sbhnet

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 08:57 PM

Of course, it's now working fine and I haven't installed the fixed version yet. Since we had to start letting users use the app today, we'll have to schedule ths install.

Thanks for the fast reply!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, guests, anonymous users