1 reply to this topic

#1 maverick

maverick

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 04:40 AM

Hi Guys,

I downloaded the freeware edition of Netwrix password manager to see what functionalities can it does in freeware edition. But i got the 20 days trial note at the footer, it seems that the installer is the same as trial edition password manager. Or is there anything i should done before ? Anyone face the same condition with me? Thanks

#2 jeffb

jeffb

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 384 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 01:45 PM

Hi Guys,

I downloaded the freeware edition of Netwrix password manager to see what functionalities can it does in freeware edition. But i got the 20 days trial note at the footer, it seems that the installer is the same as trial edition password manager. Or is there anything i should done before ? Anyone face the same condition with me? Thanks

Maverick,

You can view the differences between the freeware and paid versions from the following link.

http://www.netwrix.c...r_editions.html

Also, the same executable is used for both the free version and the trial/paid version and it knows based on the license code entered. So for the first 20 days you will be using the paid version and then once that is complete you will need to input the freeware license which you can find on the freeware product download page.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, guests, anonymous users